The Molecular Environmental Biology (MEB) major is designed to expose students to the organization and function of biological organisms. Molecular approaches are expected to play an increasing role in environmental problem-solving in the near future, and their success will depend upon a sound understanding of biological principles from molecular through ecological levels.
- The Biosphere
- Molecular Genetics
- American Wildlife: Identification and Conservation
- Comparative Virology
- Forest Ecology
- Moorea Island Semester Study Abroad
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
Julie Zhu is a third-year CNR student and a Molecular Environmental Biology major. Read about her experiences in the Peer Advisor blog!
- Almost time for summer!!!
- Midterm Lockdown & how to relieve stress
- Planning for the semester
- My personal way of how to stay on track
- Getting into Classes and how to deal with being wait-listed